Smart DNA Test
What is Smart DNA Test?
The Smart DNA Test is a personalized test which helps in revealing how our genes are responding to your changes in your lifestyle, environmental toxins, and dietary changes. This Smart DNA test enables your practitioner to create personal preventive health strategies for long term wellness.
Dolce Vita Cardio is now bringing this amazing Smart DNA Test to improve your lives by preventing various chronic diseases which are not reversible. The experienced staff at Dolce Vita Cardio is well trained to help patients to decide when and if this test is right for them.
Smart DNA Test includes:
- Lipid metabolism
- Oxidative Stress
- Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Folate and cofactors
- Physiogenomic Integration of genetic and Functional Variability
- Coeliac disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Sodium Sensitivity CoQ10
- Phase I Detoxification
- Phase II Detoxification
- Weight Management
- HPA axis and Stress Responses
- Sleep and Seasonal Variation
- Caffeine Metabolism
How this analysis is going to help you?
- Your practitioner will look into your deficiencies and he will prepare the best nutritional program for you.
- It will enable specific preventive health strategy to be used for long term health.
- It will assess your genes involved in anti-oxidative defense.
- Inflammation has a key role in chronic diseases. Your inflammatory response will be evaluated to reduce your risk of various diseases.
- Find out how well your body detoxifies environmental toxins. Helps you in reducing toxin burden.
- Understand your hormone metabolism pathway.
- Understand your stress responses. Learn to manage mental and environmental stress in your life.
- It will assess your genes involved in the anti-aging process.
Smart DNA Test Procedure
- Initially, you are required to consult a medical practitioner so that they will gather some relevant health information to understand the current status of your health.After doing all the analysis they will discuss the procedure of this smart DNA test.
- The smart DNA test is performed by collecting your saliva sample.
- The collected saliva sample is sent to the laboratory for testing.
- Once the results are received your practitioner will go through it and write up a report which is easily understandable.
Request Free Consultation
Each of these procedure uses PRP-Platelet Rich Plasma. Which is derived from blood that is drawn from your own body to treat underlying issues you may be facing. PRP has been used in many types of therapies including advanced atheletic therapy used to treat atheletes. Blood is drawn from body to isolate the plasma which is rich in platelets and your own growth factors, and when injected back into your areas of need provide revascularization and rejuvenation.
What is IV Vitamin Therapy? IV Vitamins (Vitamin Infusion/Nutrition Therapy/Nutrient Infusi
If you are eating well and doing workout regularly, but still you can't see the results you
Cellgevity is a very important food supplement that contains Max’s patented RiboCeine & 12 oth